1. Putting your website on a cheap host with frequent server downtimes
2. Participating in link schemes or listing your website on link farms…If you hire cheap seo services, you can almost be sure this will happen
3. Providing external links to low quality directories to get a link back
4. Putting similar or duplicate content on your site. It gets discovered very quickly and your site gets penalised
5. Having the same title tags on different pages of the website
6. Providing a poor user experience (e.g, fuzzy navigation)
7. robots.txt missing or not in the correct format,
If you need help, talk to an SEO Consultant at Arrow Internet Marketing for an obligation free website analysis.