Do you want to know when the best time is to post on Pinterest?
From what I’ve seen, almost everyone loves Pinterest. They all seem to say the same thing: “Pinterest refers SO MUCH traffic to my website!”
Is this due to chance, or because they know the right times to pin?
- The research conducted by Fannit (references at the end of this article) found that the best time to pin is on Saturday – 2am to 4am and 8pm to 11pm.
- This sort of goes hand-in-hand with the research by Search Engine Journal who uncovered the best time of 9pm; while 10Alike found 8pm to 1am was the most effective (both on a Saturday).
- For posting in the areas of fashion and retail – Friday at 3pm is the best time!
Whether or not these times are good for B2B audiences is another thing. Who wants to do business-y things on a Saturday?
If you want to find what the best times are to post on Pinterest for your own audience, check out Tailwind.
Here are the best posting times for the other social media networks:
- Best time for Linkedin posting
- Best time for Google Plus posting
- Best time for Instagram posting
- Best time for Twitter posting
- Best time for Facebook posting