Holidays Rental Case Study
When first introduced to Arrow Digital, TakeABreak.com.au was the only independent online holiday site specializing in holiday rentals in Australia. Although they pioneered this space, their visibility was suffering due to a competitive market. As such, they needed to increase organic traffic to their website.
The brief was simple; Increase website traffic and therefore qualified customers looking for holiday accommodation.
Arrow Internet spent considerable time with the client defining their business and giving strategic direction on how to optimally structure their site. Keyword opportunities were identified by focusing on long-tail phrases and commonly misspelt travel words to gain qualified customers.
A customized SEO strategy was rolled out and included:
• Identifying gaps in the online holiday rentals market to access qualified organic traffic.
• Identifying gaps in the site structure and URL nomenclature.
• Site-wide optimization for 40 terms.
• Online Press Releases
• Generating contextual one-way links
• Unique visitors to the site grew by 20%, with an increase of 50,000 after 12 months.
• 89% of their keywords ranked on page 1 within 6 months
• 95% of their keywords ranked on page 1 within 12 months
• They ranked #1 and #2 for one of the most competitive keywords ‘Holiday House’, while ranking #3 and #4 for