If you have just launched your website, you are probably thinking about how to start getting some traffic, enquiries and sales through it. Chances are that you have thought about who the target audience is and how you want to position your company. Here are a few tips to get some quick traffic to your website :
- Local Search : List your site on Google Maps with the search terms that your prospects are likely to type to find your products or services
- Directory Listings : List your website on all geographical and vertical directories to get exposure from specific target audience.
- Blogs and Forums : Explore Blogs and forums related to your industry and participate in the conversation. If you contribute to the conversation and provide additional resources on your website (e.g, articles, tools etc), people will visit your website and this will start a conversation
- Offline Promotion : Many website owners ignore the potential of offline methods to promote a website e.g, advertising in industry specific magazines, seminars etc
- SEO: Optimising your website for top search engine rankings