Welcome to the last part of the SEO agency series – ‘top questions to ask an SEO agency’. From establishing if SEO is right for you to learning how to research and shortlist an SEO agency we hope you have all the information you need to choose the right SEO agency for your business. But before you sign on the dotted line with an SEO company you want to make sure you completely understand what you are getting out of the service. You want to make sure you are making an informed decision. Asking the right questions is vital for the selection and evaluation process.
At Arrow we know that enlisting an SEO agency is a high involvement decision, no matter what size of the company, so once you have shortlisted your top SEO agencies, make sure you take the time to ask the following questions:
1. How long has your company been in business?
2. Do you have long-standing clients?
3. Can you provide some case studies and/or references?
4. Do you have any previous experience in my industry?
1. What is the duration of the contract?
2. Can I cancel the contract at any time?
3. How often do I pay?
4. Is there an up-front fee?
5. Does this contract have a guarantee?
1. When will my project start?
2. What type of SEO work happens in the first month?
3. What type of work do you do every month to improve my rankings (link building, Article writing, navigation set-up, code optimisation etc.)?
4. How many hours a month will be spent on SEO for my website?
5. How long should it take to see improvement in rankings?
6. Do your methods adhere to the search engine’s rules and guidelines?
7. Do you expect anything from our end to contribute to the SEO work?
1. Will I get reports? And how often?
2. Will there be email and phone support?
3. How many people will be working on my project?
4. Who will be my project manager?
An experienced and reputable SEO company should be able to answer the above questions with ease and confidence. Posing the questions will also filter through the good SEO agencies from the bad. We wish you all the best with your SEO investment!
For a free 30 minute SEO consultation with one of our SEO specialists, contact us today on 1300 766 665.
We're running an exciting event where you can sit in our Business Growth Hot Seat.
Pull up a chair and hear other business owners explain their problems.
Muster up the courage to sit in the seat yourself, and have experts give new perspectives, insights, and solutions to your business growth problem.