Fashion Case Study
Peep Toe Shoes is a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of quality, on-trend shoes and accessories. Their range is stocked in 100 boutiques throughout Australia and in three Sydney stores; Paddington, Castle Towers and Bondi Junction.
The aim of the SEO and Social Media campaign was to increase online presence, drive conversions and break into the US market.
Our main approach focused on increasing the organic traffic through a wide number of keywords and driving brand awareness through a comprehensive and detailed social media campaign.
We directed additional traffic to the website and increased sales by creating site-wide optimisation across 20 search terms and introducing blogs to the platform. When targeting the US market, our major focus was on Google.com as well as .com.au, which enabled us to increase sales from abroad. In addition, we ran a Facebook campaign which engaged customers
and created brand awareness.
• Number one spot on Google for ‘shoes’ after three months.
• Traffic to the website increased by 49.02% in just three months.
• US market became the second biggest buyer, after Australia.
• Organic traffic from the US increased by 211.75% since the project started.
• Monthly sales increased from 185 to 950 after 12 months.
• 17,528 Facebook fans 7 months into the campaign period.
*(Period from July 2009 until March 2011)