Online Survey Case Study
OpinionWorld Australia is an online survey panel that maintains a community of individuals who get paid to share their opinions by participating in marketing research. Opinion World offers a membership-based service where everyday Australians register an account and complete surveys in exchange for cash rewards.
OpinionWorld partnered with Arrow for the purpose of growing their brand awareness and increasing onsite registration numbers. They were running an existing SEO campaign that was not quite hitting the mark and looking at us to boost their ranking and brand recognition. They were also aiming for a better quality of leads and wanted to implement reliable conversion tracking.
OpinionWorld were in need of a wide net to capture their intended audience whilst ensuring it was sustainable over the long-term. Arrow presented a targeted SEO strategy toward achieving better brand exposure and a higher volume of traffic. Our audit of OpinionWorld’s website also revealed opportunities for revised content to best represent their brand and facilitate the effectiveness of the SEO strategy.
Arrow rolled out a customised search engine optimisation campaign, involving:
• Site-wide optimization for 25 keyword terms.
• Generation of keyword-based content to improve the text’s search engine friendliness and conversion potential.
• Enhanced internal linking and site navigability to appease Google and benefit users
• A variety of measures including sitemap and page updates for improved site indexing.
• OpinionWorld’s traffic increased by 30,774 within only 6 months of our campaign.
• Within 12 months we had achieved 76% of their target keywords on the first page.
• A strong and consistent brand presence by achieving and keeping 9 keywords in the Top 5 rank positions.